Nest EDL

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:24:49 CEST 2020

Today I have been looking at nesting EDL, it seems like a wonderful
function, but I have found a problem.
Let me explain: When I open an .xml project in nested EDL mode, it loads in
resources, very well, but if I open this EDL from there to make any
changes, all the files of this project are loaded, which is very normal to
occur this, so far so good, but when I close the EDL to return to the
project, all the files get loaded, and this has puzzled me. I think the
correct thing would be that when closing the EDL, only the files of this
new project were left in the resources window.
Or am I doing something wrong again?
I have made a video so that what I quote is better understood.
https://streamable.com/nn0lmf