Nest EDL

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:35:36 CEST 2020

Rafa,
I have watched your video and have discovered that I am totally clueless.
When GG gets a chance, he will have to look at this and decide if it is
doing what he expects it to and can explain it to me.  I have put a note on
his computer to look at it -- I expect a very interesting response from him
!  Phyllis