Mailing list & Gmail

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Jul 10 10:42:37 CEST 2020

Hi Igor,

changing the subject line by Mailman breaks the spam protection
procedures and therefore the emails are most likely to be classified as
spam to Google and Co. and our emails would be blocked. Reversing the
changes would create the problems we are trying to eliminate with these
measures. However, you can see from the sender that the emails come from
our mailing list. If you have set up an email rule, you can change it
from the subject line to the sender (email from), because the sender
also contains the abbreviation Cin. With this you would have your
desired result.

Sam