Mailing list & Gmail

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Jul 10 15:09:21 CEST 2020

Trying to preserve the original DKIM signature is unlikely to work ---
Mailman tends to regenerates the headers and body from parsed copies so the
details of the formatting can change, which breaks the signature. The only
thing which actually works here is to strip the DKIM signature (preferably
after checking it) and resigning the message when Mailman sends it. See for
example https://doc.coker.com.au/internet/dkim-and-mailing-lists/.

--
┌─── http://www.cowlark.com ───
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my