[Cin] Mailing list & Gmail

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Jul 10 20:50:38 CEST 2020

Hi David,

thank you for this info. It is indeed a help. I have previously received
very contradictory information on this subject from other sources. I
have already configured Mailman correctly according to the instructions
you recommended, but I was not aware of the option to remove the DKIM
header. If the DKIM header can be removed, I think that the prefix [Cin]
and the footer can be reactivated, because the original DKIM is removed.
So my understanding is, if I'm wrong, please let me know. We are trying
this option and I will follow the next days how Mailman behaves. Thanks
again for the tip.

@IgorBeg
Since I found a way to solve the problem with DKIM, I have activated the
prefix and footer. We will see how Mailman and Gmail will behave with
these settings.

Sam