[Cin] UPD: Offtop: "Spp2Pgs - Converts general subtitles to HDMV PG streams"

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:01:50 CEST 2020

And of course I found something  related to VCXPROJ->Cmake
conversion minutes after I send this email out!

https://pypi.org/project/cmake-converter/

written in Python3, tries to autoconvert c/c++/fortran projects ...
Last version is 2.0.1 from  10 Dec, 2019  (so, not  abandoned)

Interesting, it may not work for big projects with GUI, but hopefully
for small command line tools like this (lib)spp2pgs ....