[Cin] New Appendix in Manual pdf

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:21:32 CEST 2020

I wanted to ask for an opinion on a couple of new things that I have
introduced in the manual (but going back is easy; that's why I ask for
advice):
1. The nice pdf tutorial of fary54 I put it in a new section of the
appendix, both because it is 4 pages long, but above all to give it
more importance and accessibility. What do you think about it? Is it
better to put it back in the body of the manual, in the corresponding
section?
2. Also, in the fary54 tutorial I put links to his videos that
illustrate some passages. These videos are uploaded in our Youtube
channel, but they are not visible to the public. Thanks to Sam's idea,
they are put as "unlisted" and can be seen only by following the link
put on the manual. They're not real tutorials, they're simply the
analog of the videos that we sometimes put on streamable to make new
users understand how some tools work. Do you like the idea of
integrating the manual with explanatory video links or is it better to
keep Manual and videos separate?

Note: if you want to contribute, describing the type of workflow you
use in your daily editing work, it would be a valuable addition to the
manual. I personally would like to know how to do audio editing (sync,
audio in different tracks, sound mixing, etc), since I'm totally
ignorant about it.