[Cin] New Appendix in Manual pdf

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:02:29 CEST 2020

Andrea, below is my opinion.

1. What do you think about it? Is it
> better to put it back in the body of the manual, in the corresponding
> section?

I like it separated as "Real World Usage" like you put it.  But I would add
an explanatory beginning that mentions the YouTube videos and that this
section may have links to videos.  This way those people who actually made
a hardcopy print of the manual are aware that these are real-world examples
with links.

> 2.  Do you like the idea of
>

> integrating the manual with explanatory video links or is it better to
> keep Manual and videos separate?

Originally I was somewhat skeptical of putting in the video links (just
like in the case where people may print this out) but I think it is quite
useful in providing conceptual usage that some may not have even thought
of.  For example, GG and I had no idea that fary54 was using OpenEDL in his
scenario and it helps us to understand why a specific request to make
something work differently is useful.  Similarly, use of Proxy was
completely mysterious to us because it seemed totally unnecessary.