[Cin] Suggestions on rotation in cinelerra

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:46:26 CEST 2020

Cinelerra is a good application to make video composition, where it is very
common to use rotation ... and well I have nothing against the current
rotation effect, only it is a bit, I don't know how I would say it, or you
don't get or you go overboard and waste a lot of time when you need a
custom rotation.
Would an effect like that of the image in cinelerra be possible? Or an
abuse on my part to ask for something like that?
It is easy to do, or it takes a lot of work.
[image: rotate Cinfinity.png]

-------------------------
I also think users would greatly appreciate and welcome the addition of the
rotate option on both the camera and projector.
One last question, can the Python language be used to do things in
cinelerra, such as effects or tools to facilitate work, or is it not useful?
I do not know how to program, but sometimes Maya or Blender give me scripts
in mel or python, and well without understanding, I will change some values
to suit my needs, but I do not rule out signing up for a course to learn
python. Will I be able to do things in Cinelerra with this language? Or is
it not supported?

Thank you.