[Cin] Aspect Ratio Super 35

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:45:29 CEST 2020

@IgorBeg
Yes, the purpose is to Ingo, which you can do more directly through
Settings --> Format --> aspect ratio. But I wanted to put this direct
"Aspect Ratio" option also in "Resize Track", because it can be
convenient to have it on the individual tracks in input instead of on
the whole project in output.

@All
The topic "aspect ratio" is not very important for CinGG because it
mainly concerns the cinema and to a lesser degree broadcast TV. But
I'd like to make "resize track" (and "Info --> Resize", too) suitable
for changing aspect ratios of one track, similar to what you can do in
Settings --> Format for the whole project. Basically, I suggest we add
an entry "Aspect ratio =... ..." that only affects the viewport of a
given track. It is not a very important addition, because you can
always do a simple calculation and get the desired result. But it is
an exquisitely professional addition, always present in the most
famous editing programs, and I would like to see it on CinGG.