[Cin] Cinelerra in Wikipedia-it

Mat Nieuwenhoven mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Sat Jun 6 08:24:00 CEST 2020

@Andrea_Paz,

Thanks, I'm well aware of it. There are a number of valid points (still some
direct links in the text, too long lines where FR and DE have the same
comment) and when they talk about formatting what they probabl;y mean is the
software info box. They are really designed to have only 1 per software page,
and pick up info from wikidata. I'll continue the discussions on the various
discussion pages.

MatN