[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Jun 10 10:31:15 CEST 2020

I saw the whole video. Fourty Seven minutes!!! Too long for me.
There are some things I don't like on the video but I don't like to
criticize a tiring work you have done.
But, one thing I can say: I LOVE the Phyllis' voice. I think you
(Phyllis) worked at the Radio. Wonderful voice!
More little video with the Phyllis' voiceover would be fantastic, I think.

IgorBeg