[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Jun 11 09:55:09 CEST 2020

Andrea_paz, you can edit as you like.You are the director! =)
Usually, when I have to do a project I ask me: What is my goal?
So, I think, you have to do the same. What is your goal?
Do you want to show all the capabilities Cinelerra-gg has? Or do you
want to show how to do something with the tools that Cinelerra-gg has?
Furthermore, if the video is too long it must have a good "rhythm" to
keep the user to watch all the whole video.

Igorbeg