[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:01:38 CEST 2020

My opinion only:

> People with experience need a different
> video. The long video makes sense for this target group, but a short
> summary of all these features would also be a good addition.

I thought the whole purpose of this video was to show some of the useful
capabilities that a casual user would be unaware of -- just to let them
know what else can be done as opposed to what they already have been
doing.  Yes, it is long, but it is so easy to skip around all they want
when not interested in a particular feature.  There are already short
videos on detailed, specific items, but there are none on what all is
available and 600+ pages of a manual is too much.  It is easier to look at
this one video by skipping, then bringing up 20 different (and sometimes
repetitive) 5 minute videos.

What is your goal?
> Do you want to show all the capabilities Cinelerra-gg has? Or do you want
> to show how to do something with the tools that Cinelerra-gg has?
>
> Igorbeg

A good goal would be to show many of the capabilities without exact
details.  Phyllis