[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Jun 24 09:15:50 CEST 2020

@Andrea_paz
> but I'm not good enough to make a demo-reel.
I think you already did it with your previous 47 minutes video.
You could cut it here and there, changing the speed of the video to 200%
- 300% in some parts, and inserting a transition at the next feature
title. So, you show the features without showing how to do them. Adding
a soundtrack with a good rhythm because the demo reel flows fast, and
the Phyllis' voiceover.
I think you would be able (if you have some time).
(Remember the goal to 5-10 minutes)

@Sam
> On the support page and at the very bottom of the download page I put
> a note and link to Cinelerra-GG YT channel
Thank you!