[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:03:14 CEST 2020

Sorry I'm late with the answer, but I was out.
Oh, man, I like to put other people's credits in and you always make
me take them out. IgorBeg made me take them down, too. Poor me! (I'm
kidding).
I thought the length of the intro was for the titles, but then for the
downscaling problems, I forgot.
It's a good idea for the version of CinGG in description.
I don't like the subscription notices, but I understand they're
necessary. I'll figure out how to put them.
Thank you very much for all the advice, I'll make the changes and then
I'll replace the video on the channel.