[Cin] Problems with Camera Automation?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Jun 23 21:38:25 CEST 2020

I had this problem with camera automation yesterday when trying to do
the following:

- I have a full-screen take of a talking person's face and wanted to
reduce the size and move the image to the lower right corner when other
contents had to appear.

- Moving the cursor in the Camera animation only move the image very
slightly (maybe 10% of the screen size).

- First scaling the Z-axis reduced the image Ok, but still almost no X
or Y movement.

- Dragging the image on the screen worked, but the X and Y parameters
became huge (1000's). And the animation algorithm was completely
confused - on play, the image disappeared way out of screen and then
reappeared. The position was not exactly the one 'edited'.

Any way to accomplish this?

John