[Cin] Wordpress website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Mar 13 17:54:48 CET 2020

Thanks a lot for your great support Olivier. In fact, the translation
plugin did not release all posts. I started the job again. Now you
should have received an email. Please always translate the very old
posts first and the newer posts at the very end, then the posts will be
displayed chronologically correct. If you still have problems, please
let me know.

Cheers,
Sam