[Cin] Wordpress website

Olivier Humbert trebmuh at tuxfamily.org
Fri Mar 13 18:55:36 CET 2020

Hi Sam, and thanks for your quick answer.
I received the email. And I connected to wordpress to translate what was
in need to be so.
Now, everything is back to 100% translated in French on the website.
I've tried to translate the different articles from the older ones ot
the newers one, based on their ID number.
I hope it is fine.

Cheers,
Olivier

--