[Cin] OGG validation?

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:58:22 CET 2020

It appears to be the same basic code. Valid just means "ready to write".
The queue is written until there are no more valid pages.  The older
implementation does not have a "magic" queue limit (32).  I think that ogg
has had so many mistaken implementations, that media exists with bad
timestamp data, and the limit prevents some situations like, output a giant
chunk of audio, and then output a giant chunk of video.  Not a good sign
really.  A better move may be to mux data as long as you have both audio
and video, and wait for more when it is not clear which should be next.
Then the queue limit makes more sense, and the chunky effect is somewhat
less likely.

gg
gg