[Cin] New dav1d need new nasm?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:06:53 CET 2020

Sorry, I just saw recent commit message in Cin git:

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=commit;h=f377b3322b0c0cdf4b39abadac9ff528fa6ff70c
"back out dav1d 0.6.0->0.5.1 nasm incompatible most systems [...]"

partially my fault because I not checked this requirement (I have nasm
nasm-2.14.02-i586-1).

I can dig up some recompiling  tips relatively easily, I did some of this last year,
but this still will require some manual action.
(i don't think you want /me as buildmaster ...)

Was openexr 2.4.1 stuff Ok enough for rebuild?

https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM

you can get srpm from
http://sisyphus.ru/en/srpm/Sisyphus/nasm/get

https://wiki.debian.org/BuildingAPackage

you can get dsc files from
https://packages.debian.org/ru/sid/nasm

Sorry, I don't have my external hdd with Virtual Machines ready ....