[Cin] Checked in tweaked patches from Andrew - EXR, PNG, and TIFF

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 03:16:35 CET 2020

В сообщении от Saturday 21 March 2020 03:39:18 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Andrew, the latest GIT checkin fixes the crash and provides a warning as
> you suggested.  It works on the latest 2.4.1 version as there were some
> code improvements over the 2.2.1.  Try it now.

Seems to work (tried to launch just-compiled Cin without waiting for
opencv build to finish ...)

Still, at 5am I have this brilliant idea about adding nasm to thirdparty/ directory :}
of course, real fun will be convincing both x264/x265 and libdav1d (and may be even ffmpeg?)
to use it. I'm not sure if just altering PATH will be enough.

At least x264 seems to look for $AS, so it not hardcoded there?
AS="${AS-nasm}"

ffmpeg have this config option:

--x86asmexe=EXE          use nasm-compatible assembler EXE [$x86asmexe_default]

and x265 uses something from Cmake.

Still, considering list of distros having nasm 2.10 (!) ..... may be it really worth trying
(from NASM_levels.txt attached to BT390)