[Cin] Some early static tar builds + today's GIT checkin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:14:34 CET 2020

Andrea,
Did you use this exact build script (no cuda!)?  We used this build script
on Fedora desktop and laptop before documenting it and GG ran all of the
Operating System builds this morning to include Arch.  Line  4 below writes
output to the file "log" so I am confused why you did not get this file.
Maybe start from scratch?  But if you have a slow network, downloading the
opencv-20200306.tgz file may take awhile.

#!/bin/bash
( ./autogen.sh
  ./configure --with-single-user --with-booby \
    --with-opencv=sta,tar=
http://cinelerra-gg.org/download/opencv/opencv-20200306.tgz
  make && make install ) 2>&1 | tee log
mv Makefile Makefile.cfg