[Cin] Valgrind

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 04:16:37 CEST 2020

Andrea, thanks for including the gdb.txt file as it pointed to the problem.
To fix the problem, at the first gdb prompt, keyin:
    handle SIG32 pass nostop noprint
You might also want to keyin next:
    set pa off
because then you do not have to keep typing "c" as a page fills up.  Next
just type in as Andrew said:
    run (or simply r)

What GG does is he keeps a .gdbinit file in his home directory so that he
does not have to type in the handle and set lines over and over again as he
does a lot of debugging.  The file, .gdbinit, is a hidden file so starts
with the "." and the one he uses is attached here.