[Cin] Valgrind

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:54:40 CEST 2020

I enclose the new Valgrind, made after the replacement of pluginlv2.C
and pluginlv2.h I played a bit with the height of the tracks and also
with "collects effects" and "paste effects".

But gdb still doesn't work:

[root at arch-paz bin]# gdb
GNU gdb (GDB) 9.1
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".
(gdb) handle SIG32 pass nostop noprint
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIG32         No        No      Yes             Real-time event 32
(gdb) set pa off
(gdb) run /tmp/cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra-5.1/bin/./cin
Starting program:  /tmp/cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra-5.1/bin/./cin
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.
(gdb)

I'm too incompetent to understand anything, I'm sorry.
I used the command to valgrind:

# CFLAGS=-ggdb make -j16 rebuild_all

To make a gdb we have to give the same command. I didn't give the
command this second time thinking it was enough to give it first.
Didn't I? Before doing a gdb is better to do a "make clean" and then
again "./bld.sh" followed by "CFLAGS=-ggdb make -j16 rebuild_all"?