[Cin] Valgrind

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:39:33 CEST 2020

>When/if you have time could you do 1 more because the 2nd one you did already had the LV2 plugins loaded?  So the first time AFTER you did a build, when you run Cinelerra it will reload the >plugins so that is when you have to have Valgrind going.

Sorry, Phyllis; I understood the opposite (damn my English!).
I put X11 in place of OpenGL and played with the tracks height and
collect effects.
I enclose the third Valgrind and also gdb, which I now understand how
it works...

If you are interested in a valgrind/gdb of any particular plugin or
tool, let me know. With the new PC the compilation is only 5 min and
even Valgrind is not extremely slow.