[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 17:50:00 CEST 2020

Ugin,
Played your video and as Andrea has explained that Tracer and Cinelerra are
no substitute for rotoscoping and motion.  He had logged BT #260 last year
to have this feature added.  There are now 434 bugs / feature requests with
only a percentage of those already closed.  Unfortunately without
programming help showing up, I do not see a solution any time soon (or even
in the next year).   gg/Phyllis
   https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=260