[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

preobraz at gmail.com preobraz at gmail.com
Sun May 17 21:22:32 CEST 2020

Yes, I understand that GG and your team are doing more than we could
imagine. What quality the program has reached at the moment - is already
amazing. I, like everyone who participates in this newsletter, is
delighted with Cinelerra-GG and its future prospects. Thank you very
much for this hard work.
For my part, I, as before, will identify crashes, offer any additions
and do my best to promote Cinelerra-GG.

Now I'm trying to find out how advanced FFmpeg is to calculate the track
of a point. If I have such data, it will be possible to write a script
to fit the second video into the geometry of the green window.

--
Ugin