[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun May 17 21:45:37 CEST 2020

I think you can achieve such results with the FindObj plugin right now,
if I manage to install the plugin correctly. I have not yet been able to
get the OpenCV plugins to work or compile it correctly, which is still a
bit of a hassle. I hope I can get it to work, then I can maybe record a
video. I don't want to give you too much hope, but as far as I know this
plugin is ideal for that.

Sam