[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:36:37 CEST 2020

David,

> I have another question. Is there a plan for incorporating Cinelerra-gg
> like
> a Debian official package?

Short answer -- we are not aware of it but there could be someone doing
that.

There have been a couple of people interested in incorporating CinGG into
various operating systems official package but in the case of Debian, we
were provided with a set of fixes to our build procedure that would have
helped them to get there but the fixes for 1 operating system did not
necessarily apply to all the others.  So it did not get done.

Recently we did find out that there is a Fedora Cinelerra package last
updated December 2019.  There also used to be an Arch one in its AUR.

In other words, I don't really know!  Phyllis