[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

preobraz at gmail.com preobraz at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:56:56 CEST 2020

This would be really good. I still do not understand the logic of the
plugin and any hint will help advance in the study. It can be seen that
objects in motion are tracked, but I still do not understand how to take
these parameters and pass them to objects from other scenes.
Installing FindObj (as well as other openCV plugins) in Ubuntu-18.04
turned out to be quite simple: I moved them from the static assembly to
the /usr/lib/cin/plugins directory, as Phyllis advised.
--
Ugin