[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:44:46 CEST 2020

Sorry Sam, I didn't quite understand that you were referring to a new tool
like the one you describe. Something like that would be wonderful at
Cinelerra. In fact I have always missed the rotation in the camera
assistant, but well this is another story.

Perhaps what could be done is something that I think would be simple, and
it is to unify some effects into one, to have a transformation effect where
position, scale, rotation and perspective can be manipulated from a single
assistant.

And let me ask you a question, can python be used to make effects in
Cinelerra?

Greetings and forgive the misunderstanding.