[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:18:07 CEST 2020

With all my respects Sam, but the mask tool is not the right one in this
case. The skins tool is used to cut, but not to deform a video clip or
image.
The ideal complement to a pixel tracking tool is perspective.
I do not know programming, but perspective has four points very defined by
coordinates. Perhaps you could keep track of the four corner points on the
screen and then assign the coordinates of each of these 4 points to the
perspective points.
The mask could be used to make rounded corners of the video clip you have
on the screen, or to trim a finger on top of it.
Normally these works are done frame by frame, it is the way that guarantees
a perfect finish.