[Cin] Tracking (or tracer?) control points

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed May 20 21:54:34 CEST 2020

What I meant is an advanced mask tool which moves the mask and
optionally (rotation, perspective, scaling) the underlying image along
with it then you have what you call pixel tracking. With this tool you
can achieve fanatical effects, like color correction applied only on a
mask and only on an object. Even though the object is moving, you can do
a color correction and make the background in a completely different
color, and on top of that another layer. I would have liked to have this
tool when I made the short video for Cinelerra. That's why I don't think
we should program these two things like mask tracking and pixel tracking
completely separate from each other. I think we could do that in one tool.