[Cin] Youtube channel (@ Rafa Mar)

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:45:07 CEST 2020

Thanks Rafa, I finally figured it out, so I bothered you unnecessarily.

I agree with what Ugin says: whoever approaches CinGG must immediately
see its potential and specificity, otherwise, for basilar things, it
will never be as attractive as Premiere Pro-like programs. In private
e-mails with IgorBeg there was a discussion about the need to agree
between users and create targeted and well realized tutorials. I don't
know how feasible this proposal is.
If someone has new ideas, this is the right thread to propose them.