[Cin] Youtube channel (@ Rafa Mar)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:15:15 CEST 2020

Like Andrea already said, I too agree with Ugin as far as "no yawning" to
get to "yet another NLE".  That is why someone suggested adding at the
beginning of the manual in the Introduction, a list of the Standard
Features and Innovative New Features (I think that was Terje).  This list
probably needs updating, because recently in the forum, a user noted the
hardware acceleration for a free NLE is not always available.  He has been
using both vaapi and vdpau and they have been used with drone footage.

Also, the fact that we capture as much information in a crash dmp as we can
is a little unusual also, as well as encourage use of techniques to capture
a useful dump for an easy way for us to create a fix.  Sometimes word of
mouth can be as useful as some YouTube videos. And I think having the forum
where users can view other user's ideas/issues/help is very helpful because
they can see that the community is interested in hearing about
problems/solutions and see that often there is quite a fast response.
Phyllis/GG