[Cin] Youtube channel (@ Rafa Mar)

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:50:36 CEST 2020

Hi,
I wanted to propose a text as a basis for an introductory video to
CinGG's Youtube channel. Taking Ugin and Phyllis' advice to make
videos about the specifics of the program, it occurred to me to make
an overview of the main tools and put it on the front page of the
channel. The hope is that it will interest and intrigue new users. I
took the various points from the introduction of the manual.
If you have any advice, changes, additions and corrections let me know.

Note: if you feel like doing the video as well you are welcome,
because quality and aesthetic success is important and I am not very
capable.