[Cin] Question about proxies and wide gamut screen ICC profile

Dragonfly tatsi.dragonfly at gmail.com
Mon May 25 00:12:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

I may have missed it in the manual, and I haven't done it in a long time.
So I am looking for recommendations.

  What proxies do you recommend if the mixed footage include .MTS or .mov
files  compressed with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC;  1080 24p to 60p.  My main
computer is older  (AMD Phenom II 4 965  3.4Ghz and NVDIA GTS 250 1G, Sata
drives) and in the past I had to convert to dnxhd proxy.

Is it still the same process?

Also if I am using a generic ICC file for my wide gamut screen that was
offered in Ubuntu studio.  Should I switch to sRGB profile since final
product will be streamed in Vimeo  and YouTube?

Thankyou

Tanya