[Cin] HDV formats patch

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:02:07 CET 2020

В сообщении от Friday 13 November 2020 22:39:24 Terje J. Hanssen написал(а):
[skip]

> > Andrew,
> >
> > There was something above that put a 'c' and 'cr' at the end, and
> > exited to the prompt as shown above.
> > I had to install several packages Solution 1 from the open build
> > service obs://.......
> > before the build script ran through and installed 2321 packages.
> >
> > Now I'm here :
> >
> > terje at alfa:~/src/cin5>
> > terje at alfa:~/src/cin5> du -sh
> > 546M    .
> > terje at alfa:~/src/cin5>
> >
> > Could you add the command "to pull cinGG sources from git, apply my
> > patch"
> >
> > (git apply PATCH from source tree) and build with
> > "--with-single-user", so there will be no danger to your Cin
> > isntallation and see if patch actually gives workable settings for
> > your real footage?

in theory if you already have 546M of it - sources must be ok ....

I usually attach patch to email, so you can check now your email client/web interface shows attachments, and download it from there...

Yes, I can't see it via web interface to mail archive.

I put some patches in web folder:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2ceA/4exRtrswu

double-click on patch name and then hit Скачать