[Cin] Use MAXCHANNELS define in mwindow.C

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:59:37 CET 2020

I don't think we should arbitrarily limit Cinélerra-GG's ability to use
and display track/ch sound.

Cin-GG presents itself as an NLE for pro-users or professional users. If
a new model of sound environment (more channels) is introduced, it is
certain that daring users will want to experiment with it and Cin-GG
should allow it.

To the extent that it is possible to keep track/ch management and
display easy, I don't think we should limit them simply to what is
currently the most common...

Pierre