[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Oct 10 10:03:23 CEST 2020

I don't know if I understood well your request, but the Gange tracks
mode was born (@AVLinux request) to create a Master track with its Slave
tracks, saving space on the Timeline (short explain, sorry; it makes more).
An User might want to disable "Play track" on a Master track but don't
its Slave tracks (to be able to see or hear the content) , I think.

IgorBeg