[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:38:51 CEST 2020

Oon-Ee Ng:

> I was under the impression the new gang tracks was meant to group audio
> (stereo or 5.1) together, in which case propagating the play status makes
> sense to me.

The "Play track" status IS propagated to all of the stereo or 5.1 tracks
belonging to that video. You will need to be in "Gang Channels" mode which
is colored yellow and once you turn off "Play track" for the 1 audio track
that is now the only visible one for that video, it will be equivalent to
turning off the other audio tracks associated with that video.

Please followup with whether or not this works for you as expected -- the
whole purpose of adding the Ganging was to not have to revert to the normal
way.  Thank you.