[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:24:43 CEST 2020

You have understood correctly. I was under the impression the new gang
tracks was meant to group audio (stereo or 5.1) together, in which case
propagating the play status makes sense to me. I ended up reverting to the
old way of doing things, as is normally the case.

Thanks also to the other respondent who mentioned shift, that really helps
on smaller size projects.