[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:37:00 CEST 2020

New git release.

1) Gang Channel: Propagation works for me. I testing with "Play Track"
and "Arm/Disarm" buttons.

Note:  the correction of the manual I sent you is wrong, sorry! Go
back to your version because I assumed that, in case of a master audio
track, we would see that and also the first slave audio track (related
to the audio track master)! Sorry for the confusion I made!

2) Pierre's note is to be taken into consideration; is it possible to
choose between the two behaviors?

3) Labels: it works for me!