[Cin] Can 'play track' status propagate to ganged tracks?

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:21:33 CEST 2020

I have a doubt...

Often on the two tracks of my camera, I record the same sound but from
two different microphones or, from the same microphone but at differents
sensitivity levels.

Most of the time, when editing, I use only one of the two sound tracks,
I deactivate the other one, but I keep it in reserve for moments the
main track would be unsatisfactory.

If in Gang Channels or Gang Media mode this deactivated track starts to
play out of my control... I would have a problem.

I'm not sure this automatism is a good idea.

Pierre