[Cin] Does menu "Window' worksfor hiding/disabling windows for you?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:08:33 CET 2020

It has always worked this way and is not a toggle.  If you delete the
Viewer window via the "x" in the upper right hand corner and then use the
Window pulldown, you will see "Show Viewer" is no longer checked ON.  The
purpose of the pulldown option is to get the Viewer window back when you
accidentally killed it.   Show Overlays works differently.