[Cin] August Monthly Builds now available on cinelerra-gg.org

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:09:45 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Tuesday 01 September 2020 02:30:07 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> There are new binaries for the latest version of cinelerra gg at:
>     https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/
> as well as the releasenotes.pdf.

Build for Rosa Linux (x86_64) completed:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5kZr/5zuKPjpYJ

You can find there rpm and debuginfo rpm files, sha256 checksums, and
updated Russian translation (but I did it at 5-7am, so be aware about possible bugs!)

0eedc02bbd369b9fa32ba3cf49a2c868fe948bb8cd549248eb93cf3a188b21e5  cinelerra-5.1-20200831-rosa2016.1.x86_64.rpm
bee7ac827827fa42899dccc8709a7cde133d498cfaf193f7026b550169cbd7ae  cinelerra-debuginfo-5.1-20200831-rosa2016.1.x86_64.rpm