[Cin] August Monthly Builds now available on cinelerra-gg.org

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Sep 1 12:19:08 CEST 2020

> Thanks for new release.
+1. (What's a pity for the Clear keyframes bug!)

> I'm sorry; I did not understand this entries well:
> - multiple edit selection
It is about a Armando's request (ManitsBT feature 0000494: Provide an
easy method to select several clips for a group with a simple keypress):
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=494#c3929

- Second way
With a new "Select" option in MMB PopUp menu.
1. Arm the tracks you want to be used
2. Highlight the area as usually you do with I-beam
3. Press MMB on a clip inside the highlight area and the PopUp menu is shown with a new "Select" option on the top.
4. Choose the "Select" option and the clips inside the highlight area will be selected.

Take a look at
https://streamable.com/uuoxsh

IgorBeg