[Cin] August Monthly Builds now available on cinelerra-gg.org

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:19:29 CEST 2020

Andrea,

I'm sorry; I did not understand this entries well:
> - multiple edit selection

IgorBeg explained this well and I will update the releasenotes.pdf when I
fix some more.  I also updated the forum and BT #494 just now.

> - normalize speed follows

This fixed alignment issues for the Speed Auto.  What happens is that the
speed is changed to something other than "1" and then the Speed is changed
again to something else (also not "1").  So "normalize" means that first
the video/audio is internally reset to "1" and then set to the new Speed so
that alignment is more correct.