[Cin] Looking into minimal alternative Shortcuts

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:12:06 CEST 2020

As Igor indicates, I also think that a single option to save would be
better, it could be like that.

Save         s or Ctrl-s
> Undo         z or Ctrl-z

It is true that it is better to correct known errors and refine existing
tools before adding new functions.
I'm still very happy with the improved rotation effect.
And I take this opportunity to thank the good work that is being done with
Cinelerra.